Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Daily Prayer Reminder {Bible Art}

Bible Art Ps 143-8

When I pray each morning, before I get out of bed, if I’m not guarding against it, worries creep in and attempt to sabotage my prayers. I guess it’s because the things I pray about each day are also areas that I tend to worry about. So, for the past few months, I pray this passage as a part of my daily prayer:

“Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.” – Psalm 143:8

#IllustratedFaith #ScriptureArt #BibleArt #BibleArtJournaling #FaithArt #watercolor #HisUnfailingLove

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the coffee cup! Coffee has fueled a lot of my morning prayers:) What a great verse to pray before you pray! My prayer sessions can turn into worry sessions too. I can chase some serious rabbits.

Anonymous said...

This is a great verse, thank you. I, too, just found myself letting worry creep in the other day, over something I have been intensely praying about. It's so easy to allow that to happen...I appreciate your sharing this. I may have to write this verse in my journal, too!