Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Bless the Lord {Bible Art Journaling}

Bible Art Ps 103 Bless the Lord

Using watercolor paint on Psalm 103 in my Single-Column ESV Journaling Bible. I have three Bibles that I use for art, and the other two already have art on this passage. With watercolor, I can still read all the words through the paint, so I’m okay with the paint extending across the entire page.

When I think about this passage, I am reminded that when I “forget not all His benefits,” then what’s left to do but to bless the Lord!

Psalm 103:1-5 English Standard Version (ESV)

Bless the Lord, O My Soul
103 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and all that is within me,
bless his holy name!
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
3 who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
5 who satisfies you with good
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

#BibleArtJournalingChallenge #BibleArt #Psalm103 #BlessTheLord #watercolor #IllustratedFaith #ScriptureArt #FaithArt

No comments: